Book a pool party today! Pool parties can be booked during regular recreation hours in two-hour time slots. For available dates and booking, please contact Campus Recreation at 731-881-7718.
1. The Office of Campus Recreation will only book two pool parties per two-hour time slot.
- The cost for pool parties during regular hours of operation will be as follows and include everyone entering the pool area. A $25 non-refundable deposit is required a week prior to the pool party and will be used toward the total cost of the pool party.
- 1-10 individuals $85
- 11-20 individuals $150
- 21-30 individuals $195
- 31-40 individuals $220
- $5.00 for each additional guest over 40
- Pool parties may be booked on the weekends from 1:00-3:00 pm or 3:00-5:00 pm.
2. Each party will be provided five tables and twenty chairs to be utilized during the booked pool party time.
- Pool parties may only be booked for children 7 years old and older.
- Children 2 and under gain free access when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times. (1 adult per every 2 non-swimmers).
- Non-swimmers must remain in the shallow end at all times.
- Parties may bring food, drinks, and presents, but no glass containers are allowed in the pool area. (Food and drinks are only permitted in the designated pool party area).
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes, basketball shorts, or denim shorts. Non-potty-trained children must wear swim diapers.
3. Upon arrival, pool party attendants must sign in at Rec Check and pay the remaining balance for the pool party.
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >
Learn More >