Fall Semester 2018
|7v7 Soccer League
||September 4/5 @ 5:00 p.m.
|7v7 Flag Football League
||October 1/2 @ 5:00 p.m.
|Volleyball Mini League
||November 6th @ 5:00pm
Spring Semester 2019
|5 on 5 Basketball
||January 14/15 @ 5:00 p.m.
||March 19/20 @ 5:00 p.m.
Interested in becoming an Intramural Official? Here is what you need to know:
- No previous experience is required.
- We will train you on any sport that we need officials for.
- All officials are required to apply through the student employment website and must attach a resume.
- A shirt will be provided for you, however you will need your own athletic shorts/pants and a preapproved whistle.
- Once an officials is hired they will be working all sports that officials are offered.
Benefits of working as an Intramural Official include:
- Flexible schedule and weekly hours.
- The opportunity to improve upon leadership, teamwork, and conflict management skills (among many others).
- Involvement on Campus
- Officials receive $8.00 pay per hour
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >
Learn More >