Admitted and Continuing Students



Returning Graduate Student: a student previously admitted and enrolled in graduate study at UT Martin. Student must submit an updated application for admission if not enrolled at UT Martin in the most recent fall or spring semester.


Financial Aid



Academic Regulations



Academic Continuation



Requirements for Degrees



Useful Contacts


Check out the Catalogs and Handbooks

Learn More >

Course Schedule

Check out the Registration & Course Schedule

Learn More >