- Logon to BANNER Self Service Web
- Select “Personal”
- Select "Housing Application"
- Select "Go to RMS Student Web for Housing"
- You will then arrive at the Online Housing Portal landing page
- Click the button or text labeled 'Housing Application'
- Click on the application type that you want to complete
- The housing application will then open
- Click 'Next Step' to proceed
- Read the information related to adding a room preference and click the green plus sign once you wish to add a room preference
- Click either 'Community' or 'Building' in the Preference Type dropdown
- Make a specific preference choice in the Preference dropdown box
- Click 'Select' to add the preference
- If you wish to apply for an LLC, select your desired LLC in the dropdown box under Living Learning Communities. Don’t forget to have Cooper Hall as one of your Room Preferences
- If you wish to make a special housing request, you may do so in the boxes to the right. Click 'Next Step' to proceed
- To add a roommate preference, click the green plus sign
- You may search for your roommate via their Student ID
- Once you have entered the search information, click 'Add Roommate' and then 'Save'
- Here you may also make specific Roommate Matching Preferences. Click 'Next Step' to proceed
- Please fill out the missing person information and legal standing to proceed to the next step
- If you are applying for the Residence Halls of University Village, read and sign your electronic lease, then click 'Next Step' below.
- Your PDF summary will load on the next page. You may email this or download it. Click FINISH to finish the application
- The last step is to pay your housing deposit. Click 'Make Housing Deposit' to open the TouchNet payment window and make your housing deposit.
If you are a Prospective Student, you will need to apply for admission before you will be able to apply for housing online.
Once you have submitted your application, you will need to send your deposit to Housing to complete the application process.
Deposit - The $150 deposit amount is not applied to rent. However, it is refunded at the end of the lease as long as there are no damages and the apartment is left in a clean condition. For returning residents, the deposit is able to roll over with your new fall application.
If you do not wish to apply online, you may download an application and return it to the Housing Office.