Fall semester begins Aug. 27
Contact 1: Erin Chesnut
MARTIN, Tenn. – Fall semester courses begin Aug. 27 for students at the University of Tennessee at Martin. This includes all five educational outreach centers as well as the main campus. Incoming freshmen begin moving into on-campus residence halls Aug. 24 during Move-In Mania, which kicks off Welcome Weekend and First-Year Initiative for new students.
Other significant fall semester dates include:
• Sept. 3 – Labor Day holiday; university is closed
• Sept. 15 – Family Weekend
• Oct. 15-16 – Fall break; no classes meet; university offices are open
• Oct. 27 – Homecoming
• Nov. 21-23 – Thanksgiving holiday; no classes meet; university closed Nov. 22-23
• Dec. 7 – Last day of class
• Dec. 10-14 – Final exams
• Dec. 15 – Commencement
All tuition and fee payments are due by Aug. 22 to avoid having course schedules dropped. Financial assistance refunds will be distributed during the week of Sept. 10.
For additional information or assistance, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 731-881-7020.