International students are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents and will require a visa to enter the United States and enroll at UT Martin.
Start Your Application
Explore Programs at UT Martin
Admission Standards for International Students
Admission Requirements for International Students
Students applying for undergraduate admission must submit the following:
- A completed online application. Apply Online Now.
- $130 application fee, payable at the end of the online application before submitting.
- A bank letter or other papers of financial support
- An official high school transcript and certificate of graduation translated into English.
- If you are a transfer studentfrom a US university or community college, your transcripts sent directly from that institution to UTM, 125C Gooch Hall, Martin TN 38238
- If you are a transfer student from a non-US college or university, your transcripts must be evaluated by a third-party credentialing company such as WES (www.wes.org) or ECE (www.ece.org) or SpanTran
- An official score of TOEFL ibT 61, ITP TOEFL 500 (from partners only) or IELTS 5.5. Please see the current UTM Catalogue p. 22 for further proficiency stipulations.
NEW SEVP approved hybrid MBA for international students. Please email email@example.com with any questions.