Recommendation for licensure will be granted if students:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 in student teaching
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 in each teaching field
- Have admission to the Educator Preparation Program
- Have completed an approved program in teacher education which conforms to the above 2.75 grade point guidelines
- Have completed an application for a teacher's license. Application for a teacher's license must be made within five (5) years after degree requirements have been met; otherwise, an additional nine (9) semester hours in residence credit must be earned.
- Has submitted an institutional copy of passing scores on all required PRAXIS II exams to the licensure coordinator
- Has submitted a qualifying scores on the appropriate edTPA performance, subject-specific assessment.