To make a payment on your account, click the link below to access your portal and follow the steps shown.
Click here to log into your account.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once logged in to your portal, click Make a Payment in the Account Details box.
- On the Account Payment screen, you can choose to payment the current statement, current account balance, pay by term, and you may have the option to pay by line item if applicable. All boxes are editable if you wish to adjust the amount that you want to pay. If you want to be sure to pay a certain charge such as a parking ticket, be sure to select that particular line item. Click the Add button beside the amount you would like to pay, and the amount will show up in the Payment Total at the bottom of the screen. Click Continue to advance to Payment Method.
- Select your payment method and provide your card information/account information to continue.
- If you select “Credit Card Via PayPath”, this will direct you to the PayPath Website to Pay. Be sure to click “Continue to PayPath” Please note that you will be charged a 2.95% service charge ($3.00 minimum) that UTM does not control nor does it receive. Please be sure to allow pop-ups in order to pay through PayPath.
- Verify the amount and click “Continue”.
- Provide your card information.
- If you enter a debit card, the system will prompt you that you can avoid paying the service fee by authorizing a one-time payment directly from your bank account (ACH). Scroll to Step 8A to view how to complete this.
- Review your payment details, the terms and conditions, click “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” and then press “Submit Payment”. Please note that the service fee that is charged as well as the payment to UTM. The service fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- You will receive a confirmation screen.
- If you wish to avoid the service charges, you may opt to authorize a one-time payment directly from your bank account. Select New Electronic Check (Checking/Savings) and press select.
- Provide the account type (Checking or Savings), Routing Number, Bank Account Number, and confirm your bank account number. NOTE! This is NOT your card number. Please contact your bank if you do not know this information.
- Provide the billing information for the account.
- Select whether you would like to use this account for any refunds that are due.
- If you would like to save this account for future use, check “Save this Payment for Future Use” and give the account a name such as “My Account”, “My Checking Account”, etc and then press “Continue”. You will then be taken to a confirmation screen to confirm your payment. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation message.
You will receive a confirmation message after providing your payment information and confirming.