Our Living Learning Communities help you make a fast, smooth, and easy transition to UT Martin!
Maximize Your Collegiate Experience
- Call Me Mister
- Criminal Justice
- Pre-Professional Health Sciences
- University Scholars
A Living Learning Community is an environment where students with shared academic majors or lifestyle interests can live together and collaborate. Located in Cooper Hall, our academic Living Learning Communities have access to community rooms equipped with the latest technologies, study rooms, and a break room.
- Experience a tailored transition into college
- Enrich your academic and residential experience
- Grow your leadership skills
- Take classes with people you know
- Never struggle to form a study group
- Build a network of faculty connections
- Create long lasting friendships
- Get involved on campus
- Have fun!
How Do I Apply For a LLC
Applying for the Living Learning Communities at UT Martin is a quick and simple process.
- Begin your online Housing Application
- Select ‘Cooper Hall’ as a Room Preference for the following LLCs: Agriculture, Call Me Mister, Criminal Justice, Education, Engineering, University Scholars, Music, Pre-Professional Health Sciences, and ROTC
- Beneath Room Preferences, choose your LLC
- Finish the application and pay your deposit
Your application will be processed and you will be notified of admission once assignments are released.