Fill out the form below to apply for your Skyhawk ID Card
Fill in all required information on the form. Please note that if you do not enter your Student ID number or the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, the submit button will not appear. Please note that if you do not upload a picture, you will not be able to submit. You must check the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions before clicking Next to view them on the second page. If you find you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions after reading them, you can exit the form without a submission.
- You will be notified if your photo has been rejected by email. Your default notification is your UTM email address unless you choose to change it.
- The University of Tennessee Skyhawk Office reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet our requirements.
Photo Submission Guidelines
When submitting your own photos, please make sure your photo meets these guidelines:
- It is a current self portrait
- It is a clear, good-quality color photograph. Photo must be saved in .jpg format only
- Your head is centered and facing forward
- No one other than yourself is in the picture, (animal, baby, parents, inanimate object)
- No comical photos or photos with gestures
- No hats, sunglasses, glare on glasses, red eye, shadows, blurry or debutante/glamour photos
- No larger than 400 x 400 pixels. The image size of 1.25 x 1.25. The image should be near 300 dpi.
- Facebook profile photos should not be submitted. The quality of image will not reproduce well on the ID card.